Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hey Blog, It's Me...

Hey blog, it's me Margaret...er...Porter. I know its been a while, but I just wanted to let you know that I am still here, and I have not forgotten about you. But blog, I have forgotten some things. I'm sort of ashamed to admit them to you, but I know you can help me, Blog. Blog, I've forgotten how to eat and exercise. No Blog, I'm not not eating, on the contrary; I'm eating the wrong stuff--again. That's why I'm coming to you, Blog. Can you help me? Ever since I finished that triathlon, I have given myself a pass to do whatever. I haven't worked out, and I'm eating pretty much anything. So, to show I'm ready to come back to you, I did some push-ups and sit-ups this morning. I know it's not much Blog, but it is a start. I promise I'll come back to you if you will help me. Thanks Blog. I know I can always count on you.

Marg...er...Porter.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't worry though, I won't be this sloppy forever. Mostly because I have these really cool, inspiring songs from you. Thanks.

P.S. Some other things I ashamedly have forgotten how to do recently: Bathe, shave, dress properly for any occasion, use ladders, eat carrots, communicate with adults, not wander around in my underwear--and the list continues.

2 comments:

Dixiechick said...

Oh no Porter! You don't want to start at square one again do you? Pick your next triathlon so you can start focusing. I'm a little worried about Eric too. Haven't heard from him in awhile. Just remember how good it felt to do the triathlon, to eat well, to exercise regularly....remember, remember, remember.

Erock! said...

Dixie, lest you concern yourself unecessarily, I'll ease your mind. I've continued working out, although I have not dieted very well. I am repenting on the blog and will keep up with it more fervently.