Monday, October 06, 2008

climbing steps?...

I have found my new tormentor...the rotating steps. WOW. I hopped on those bad boys today and thought, "I'll pound out 30 min. on here and be ready to roll." Uh...I'd like to say it happened just like that. But in the words of George Washington, "I cannot tell a lie", it did not happen that way. I was able to go for 20 minutes, but my buns and legs started cussing at me to stop. I LOVE those stairs! I'm going to jump on them again on Wed. Anyway, it felt good to sweat so much and feel the burn so much. I ate ok today--not great, but ok. This week is going to be AWESOME.

2 comments:

Lana said...

yeah! Burning buns!

Erock! said...

Get in on the Triathlon with Dixie and me. I just signed up and I'm already nervous. It will drive me to work out to get ready. DO IT!