Monday, October 13, 2008

Try this on

So, I hit the gym this morning and thought I would see how long I could run before I threw up. The reason being, Eric and Dixie forcefully made me join this triathlon (mini one) coming up Thanksgiving morning. So, I made it a mile before I stopped and walked at a 10 incline for the rest of the 20 minutes. I was pooped. I then ate like crap at lunch. My BANE...lunch. I am determined to eat well the rest of the day. It felt good to hit the gym in the morning. Much better than hitting the gym after work.

I plan on swimming tomorrow, but the bulk of my training this week and a half will be running. My running muscles and endurance are FAR from where they will need to be--even if the triathlon run is only 2 miles. I know, I know, "two miles?" Should be easy. Well, for me it isn't so GET OFF!! :) See you at the gym y'all.

No comments: