Tuesday, September 23, 2008

1+1=2

I've always been good at math Jody Shumway. Many of you will have no idea what the deuce I just did there in that last sentence, but never you mind.

As far as my workouts are concerned, I've been aces. I did indeed go in the morning on Monday which proved to be just the right thing. Today I went right after work again and did a leg workout (a light one mind you. I haven't done a serious leg workout for ages and after today's performance, it is no surprise why--yikes). The diet still needs work, but I'm ever conscious and am making strides. So, essentially, it was the lunch that did me in again today, but I'm not deterred, but rather fired up to do better. I have a LONG way to go here folks, so a couple bad lunches will not do me in! Because I have such a long way to go, I will post my before pictures a little later. Actually I need to take my week and then a little pictures to go with my before--which, if I may be so bold is utterly and distinguishably FOUL. Even I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw them. Gross times two. I kind of played one of those redstripe beer commercials in my head when I looked at them..."are you fat?" "uh...well, I guess..." "you are VERY fat! HOORAY BEER!" So there you have it; tubby is still at it, and long live Red Stripe Beer.

1 comment:

Erock! said...

HOORAY BEER! Today decde that you are going to eat 1/2 of what you normally did. When you feel tempted to go eat more, go talk to someone. Get a large glass of water and drink that before you go to the lunch. Sabotage yourself in a good way, and in a few days it'll be easy peasy lemon squeezee!