Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sedona

Well, Saturday was a fine fine day. I didn't hit the gym, but I did hit the red rocks of Sedona. This was the first time in my life that I had ever been to that place. I'll be going back. The drive up there was horrid (see Eric's post for the details www.myphysicalodessy.blogspot.org). Once there, we had a wonderful time. It turns out that Sedona was having the "apple festival" that we didn't know was happening this weekend. That would explain the very sucky traffic around town--a town, mind you, that was not set up to have that much traffic in it. Anyway, I didn't hit the gym as I said, but I ate pretty well--thanks to Eric's good example, I skipped an ice cream cone from DQ. It wasn't too tough to do, but I did have a lick or two from Lana's cone. I've resolved that in order to have total success, I will have to hit the gym in the mornings. That usually works best and I thusly avoid any unexpected events that might get in the way in the evenings. I'm loving the posting deal. Even if I'm the only one (other than Lana, Eric, and Drex) whose reading them. I'm reminded of what I'm going for after reading Eric's posts. So go team! I REALLY look forward to my workout tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Hey, we both made it to the gym this morning--so we're doing good. I feel better doing that too. I'm proud of you, and I'm excited for you and Eric to motivate each other. It'll be exciting to see you guys in a few more months. :) Love you.