Friday, September 19, 2008

grrrrrrr

Right now I'm sort of grumpy. That isn't entirely how my day went though. I actually had a pretty good day. I got business from two accounts I've been wanting to have for a little while now. But I suppose I am a little disappointed with myself in regards to my eating this week. Mostly, it is the lunch time thing. I think I remember that two seasons ago on the biggest loser, the winner was a drug rep who had to do lunches all the time. Well, that is a difficult thing to do and not to participate in a lot of the crap that we feed them. At any rate, my stomach is sore from the ab work, my biceps feel like the are in constant knots, and I love it all. But because my diet has only been moderately good to almost poor at times, I feel like I have not benefited from the workouts as I should. Eric has lost about 5 lbs during his first week. A feat I'm not sure I can claim. Now, that said, I am still confident and motivated. I don't feel like quitting. To the contrary. I think the next step in my total health transformation will be to get to bed much earlier so that I can work out in the mornings. That will most likely provide the best track for success. As it is, I have little to no energy to go in the mornings. I'm ready to feel like my body is responding to the workouts (other than the soreness). I know that will come. When I did the body for life workout/diet, it wasn't until week 4 that I saw a noticeable difference. So, I must bide my time and keep to the grind stone. Thank goodness for cliches in a time like this. I think I will "work my butt off" with "blood sweat and tears" until I "see the light at the end of the tunnel" and can "smell success". Because although today has been hard, "time heals all wounds". Well, I can't think of any more right now because my mind is cluttery and absent. I'm going to sleep.

3 comments:

PHATT Devil said...

since when did u get a blog - you're bringing sexy back quite well. Way to represent size 72 and the fan mail!

Erock! said...

Just keep your shoulder to the wheel, and put one foot in front of the other and you can eat that elephant one bite at a time!

Allyson & Jere said...

oh pudder, I'm reading your blog too. Now, doesn't that make you feel better?