Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day one

I should have written this last night, but alas our computer is on the fritz. It is looking like we will be replacing it soon. Ugh.

Day one: I woke early to the new puppy yelping and my kids trying to get to it. That poor dog--if he survives he'll be the stronger for it. Anyway, I ended up not working out in the morning. I had a small portion of honey nut shreded wheat. I had a Krazy Sub (veggie) at lunch, but prob. had too much there. I went for the 12 incher because I was pretty darn hungry. for dinner we had taco salad. Being that it was Monday, we went out to get some frozen yogurt for family night, and I had a 2.5 point (weight watchers scale) froyo. All in all, the snacking was not there yesterday, and I didn't cheat with "just a little" here and there. I ended up going to the gym around 5 pm and realized that my body isn't in shape. I don't know if I suspected that it was, but amid any halucinations I may have had, it has since been confirmed that I indeed need to continue to work out. So, it was an inauspicious start, but a start nonetheless. I can't post pictures yet (hail computer probs.). I will get you those sweaty, shirtless photos asap. I know how badly you all want to see them.

Talk to you later tonight,

Porter.

1 comment:

Erock! said...

Way to ease into it Porter. Where are your stinky sweaty pics. I'm waiting!