Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another day another workout

I'm committed to this workout thing. I went again this morning, and frankly I didn't want to go. I was tired, but I realized I wasn't going to be able to go after work, so I went. I did shoulders, chest, and back, with some ab work thrown in. I came home and was really shaking which I liked. My breakfast was just dandy, but guess what? I ate poop for lunch again. I had planned on eating something completely different than what I had brought for the office I was feeding. But, my willpower checked out at 11:30 instead of 12:30 (always looking to save a buck). But, I didn't pig out like normal. I ate a smaller portion which helped. About 40 min. after lunch though, I couldn't keep my eyes open (that's what happens when your body has to digest crap). So, I thought I should get something to pep me up (actually the idea of a coworker). So, while I was filling up my car, I went inside and got a Mt. Dew (which I haven't purchased for nearly 10 years) and a maple covered donut. yeah, nice. I ate the donut and drank 8 oz. of the Mt. Dew (I dumped the rest out), then I promptly felt worse. Let's just say I learned a valuable lesson--donuts taste really great, but they don't provide the boost they promise to. Despite that, I feel like my body is doing better. When I fully commit to eating better, I know my results will get much better. Until then, I'm nickling and diming my way down. Go team!

1 comment:

Erock! said...

You are too funny. That combination of Mt. Dew and Maple dounut sounds AWFULLLLL!!!!