Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day two--better than day one

Today was better than yesterday for more than one reason. The major reason was the fact that I ditched my pc for an imac. WAY COOL. My p.c. was on its way out anyway. Now at least I can deliver on those spine tingling pictures you all have been waiting for.

I ate relatively well today. The strangest thing about starting this journey, is I came out of a three month apathetic fog about 3 days ago. Perfect timing. The amazing thing about seeing clearly is that good health and good eating seems to be more desirable. I didn't crave the same old crap today, thus saving me from having to defend my poor choices. I ate well, and I met with my once a month trainer today and he kicked my butt for being a lazy bum. I came right home, drank a protein shake and polished that off with minestrone. Really satisfying and good tasting. I'm fired up about this. Thanks Eric for the inspiration. For all interested, Eric is the one who got me fired up about this deal. His journey can be seen on www.myphysicalodessy.blogspot.com. Check it out.

I mentioned in one of my former posts that as many times as I fall off the wagon, I'll get back on. Well, I meant it. I'm back on, and buckled in. For anyone else wondering if they can do it, you can. Hop on, I've got space. Two days down, a lot more days to go. Nice.

2 comments:

Erock! said...

Party on Garth! 4 months from now we will be transformed.

Lana said...

When are you posting your hot pics??