Thursday, September 25, 2008

Doth my handles deceive me?

So, I woke up this morning and noticed that I felt a little trimmer. I opted not to step on the scale--ok, I mostly forgot to get up on it. Anyway, I felt great. That is where the great stopped. I felt good physically, but my work day was uninspired and I had my c game if that.

After work, I went straight to the gym and killed it. I did cardio and had a REALLY good workout. so far so good. I'm tired, and don't have anything else to write. Speaking of that, one of my written goals is to keep working on my book. I have not done that. Shame on me.

5 comments:

Lana said...

You're becoming more active and feeling thinner, while I'm feeling and becoming more and more of a slug. Ugh. I'm proud of you for sticking to the gym. It feels good to go and earn the day.

Lana said...

Clever title--handles. Hehehe.

Dixiechick said...

Porter, your profile picture is awesome.

Wesley said...

I'm excited for you Porter! I just caught up on your last week of blogging. I love how motivated and inspired you are. Keep it up champ!

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat tools[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood avenues to produce an income online.