Thursday, September 18, 2008

Who put that there?

Let's just say today was both a failure and a victory. Part of my job description is to provide lunches for doctors offices. You can safely assume, that not all of those lunches meet the "eating right" category. Today was no exception. What I will do in most cases is just eat less of whatever, thus keeping a lower caloric intake. Today I didn't follow that because someone forgot to give me a heads up that lunch was Costa Vida. Holy moley, do I love that place. Anyway, I ate a great breakfast and dinner, but my lunch killed me. So that was the failure. The plus was that I made sure to hit the gym. I made it just before closing and was the last one there. I felt great that I wasn't going to let anything stop me from my workout. I was a sweating fool by the time I was done, and I felt like I gave my body the workout it needed. So, I'll call today a wash. Tomorrow is going to be awesome. I find that I can't go to bed or do much of anything in regards to health without thinking about my commitment to write down my progress. I'm happy about that.

3 comments:

Lana said...

You're a pig for not bringing me Costa Vida home. I could have eaten all the calories you didn't want to. :) I'll always be here for you to help you avoid eating what you shouldn't. :)

Lana said...

And by that I mean, I'll take the burden of eating it on myself. :)

Erock! said...

Lana, your going to eat on yourself? Porter, you slipped, that's not a failure. Keep it up Brotha man!